Monday 19 November 2012

Writing Reflection #9

Twitter fiction

I currently have twenty three posts on my twitter fiction so i am very close to it being finished, the twitter fiction that is, the story goes on for much much longer. I am probably going to wind up cutting the so of the tweets I have written down out because it is only a rough draft and I am looking to improve anything possible. The type of story I chose was a short story, unfortunately I brain stormed it and added a lot more to it then I will be able to post on twitter fiction, so I will be trying to write a few chapters and then collapsing them for the sake of being within my limits. I chose to do a short story not because I didn't like the the other two options, but rather because of how much I like extended versions of things. Having an idea and keeping it from its full potential does not feel right to me, so I always wind up thinking further up the lane then I initially intended. Right now I currently still need to add the "so what" and the pics that will be going along with my twitter feed. I will be getting to them soon, they are just not my main priority right now. I have achieved building t characters. Although right now I am keeping them in the dark as much as possible, but i do need to identify them soon as to not bore the readers. Right m only question is how i am going to manage cropping the story down, but I think i will be able to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment