Thursday 20 September 2012

Forgot something? unfortunate

So I went out for a walk down to get ice cream at sergeant sundae.
 On my way I saw an old lady trying to cross the road, helped her get to the other side. She gave me a nickle and told me not to spend it all at one place.
Saw a baby bird that fell out of a tree, climbed the tree and put it back. Only to have the mother bird attack me.
Someone was going to jump off a building, talked him down.
It was unfortunate he jumped. Lucky I broke the fall.
Dinner time, what  was I doing so far from home.
Almost home, see someone with ice cream,
 "of course."
 Get home, they have bought ice cream for desert. 
Unfortunate that its all gone.
Ask to borrow the car. 
tires are flat. 
Cheers to a good day. 
It could have have been worse.
At least i'm not bad luck Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment