Wednesday 19 September 2012

One of the things that will always be fun for me is learning self discipline, and i don't mean learning to sit still. What I like is to be able control my own body, that is why I have joined a martial arts class called TRACMA.
It is a very fun class and I have got the picture a while ago that if your not feeling pain you are not improving as fast as you could. The fact that my older brother was in the class two years before I joined only adds a larger pile onto the pain i have to injure to catch up to him. The only problem is two years is hard to catch up to, and while I'm looking over at him doing the splits comfortably, my groin is aching over the stress of being split in half.
I tend to be a fast learner, so you say jump i say how high, but when it comes to jumping. In my class that also means spinning in the air and delivering a kick, it is great to know how to do that, but your body definitely will not agree.
If you are learning something similair please share techques that can prevent others and "myself" from further injury

No comments:

Post a Comment