Tuesday 25 September 2012

Writing response

Six word memoirs
Six word memoirs something that have gone very well for me, they are easy to put together and a great way to express yourself in depth without having to explain every single detail. Six word memoirs give a very deep connection to the reader depending on the word use, since it is so sort it is very easy to understand what the person is trying to say.
I stayed in my class when I did my six word memoirs, many because I did not want to go walking at the moment and partly because I work better with groups.
The thing I really like about this type of writing is just how deeply you can connect, even without a huge explanation, it takes the pain of ready a long paragraph out and hits you directly with all the emotion the writer put into it without swaying from their point. Some of the pros and cons of six word memoirs are:
-easy to get a point across
-can be misleading
-keeps things short and simple
-can be unclear
-most anyone can do it
-may be hard to some up your feelings
These are some of the things that make them so great and yet difficult.
Something I realized about myself is that I find it very easy to say what I need to say in writing, and can clearly state my meanings.
One of the hardest parts for was thinking up a six word memoir for hate, since I have never been one to hold on to the bad things life has to offer. On the other hand I found the relation to my past very easy to put together, for I often reflect on things in the past.

So far blogging has made an interesting addition to day to day activities, It is one thing to do things and then forget about them but by blogging  it, it keep a record of what you have done and shares it with anyone who is interested. One of the difficult things about blogging is finding ways to word your thoughts in a intriguing way as to make the audience interested. The most rewarding thing about a blog is having a record and memory of what you have done and go back to for later enjoyment.
A goal that I will be trying to achieve this week is to get comments form my readers, I will be achieving this by observing what you guys are responding are enjoying most about my posts.
If there is something you are interested in feel free to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment