Sunday 30 September 2012

Six word memoir #3


I wanted to show the companionship of more than just a ring of friends, your piers, and make a point of
just how much people there are that are worth knowing.
Over the summer I had someone from Australia work with me, it was really interesting, 
especially since it turned out she was one of the heads of natural disaster coordination. 
she had been traveling all over the world and working in different places staying with friends she 
knew from all the places she went.
She was an example for me that having friends all around does nothing but create opportunity for you.
having friends all over gives you a chance to do thing you cant easily do on your own.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this, friends make life better. They are there to help you succeed in life and I don't think you can ever have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. This year I've also made so many different friends, each one with their own way of thinking, people from all over the globe and that helps me improve myself, have new experiences, etc.

    ReplyDelete