Monday 1 October 2012

Six word memoir #4

The reason I chose a clock for this picture was to represent the future, and I was using it 
to emphasize the things that will come to pass.
The reason I made it a bit dark is because the future is something that you will always be uncertain of.
you never really know what will happen and must leave up to hope.
The reason for this memoir was to strike out at the public at large, 
who doesn't have something they want to do, there are so many possibilities. If you have something interesting future plan please share. Everything counts
no matter how small you may think it is.

2 comments:

  1. This one, besides the one about being brave, has to be my favorite out out the six that you did. I love how you described every aspect your visual. The clock was an awesome touch. I'm not entirely sure what i want to do. I wanted to become a teacher, but with how many people that are becoming teachers and with less kids, so i'm now thinking a writer. It would be something that i would love to do. What about yourself? Do you have any plans for the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many plans, the start of which is to become an Electrician and then move on to other things that would be more hobby based.

    ReplyDelete