Monday 1 October 2012

Six word memoir #5

I made this for those that find it hard to do something they feel is important.
For those that have a challenge in there life and are sticking to whats right even with the disapproving stares of others,this ones to you.
I made the figure shaded because of that feeling of being cast out. It may be hard to know what you are
doing is right but have everyone set you aside.
I also wanted to so the strength of these people, and I used the color of the tree to represent that spirit.
It is there to show the clarity and conviction of that choice.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this six word memoir Elijah. I really connected to it as soon as i read it! Good job! Keep writing more you're very good at writing these memoirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great 6 word memoir because it is so easy to relate to! good job!

    ReplyDelete