Thursday 11 October 2012

Writing Response #2

Six word memoirs

I had fun making the six word memoirs, attaching pictures to them and sharing them with others. They were a really great way to express my opinions, without dragging on and on about things that do not actually connect to the topic a hand.
I found it to be an easy task to do because i was able to break it up into steps to make it a fast process.
One think up a idea. to pick a theme that idea suits best. Three condense. With that I found the project very simple.
I found with this form of writing that it does not just help you condense ideas, it also helps with expanding them. All the six word memoirs I did gave me a starting place to further my thoughts, and because of how specific the micro version was, it can really keep you on track when you start on expressing your idea in full.
I preferred writing the six word memoirs, but I also feel that the picture taking was necessary to give a the six word memoir its full penitential. The reason I liked writing them more is because making visuals for them was not always convenient, for the location was limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment